Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
If you are looking for a slightly more healthy way to snack, this refreshing cucumber and lime salsa recipe is a winner!
- 3 cups of cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 4 limes
- ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
- ¼ cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons of finely chopped fresh Jalapeno or Serrano (including seeds)
- 4 teaspoons of sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Remove the peel, including all the white pith, from the lime with a sharp paring knife.
- Cut the segments free from the membranes and finely chop the segments.
- Now combine with the remaining salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with lime tortilla chips.
This cucumber lime salsa makes a great party snack for the health conscious among us, so give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below.