Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
Here’s an easy feta cheese dip recipe that’s not only delicious as a light snack for in-between or when hosting a party, but also cuts out unnecessary fats and calories.
- 1 x 8 ounce (ca. 225g) package of regular or low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 x 8 ounce (ca. 225g) packages of fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and dill with an electric mixer.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Best served with crackers or bread.
Give this low fat feta cheese dip recipe a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below.