Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
Looking for a healthy lunch idea? This simple Moo Shu Chicken Wrap recipe might be just what you need!
- 2 cups of cooked boneless and skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 x 8 ounce (ca. 225g) bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- Vegetable cooking oil spray
- 4 x 10-inch (25cm) fat-free flour tortillas
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the coleslaw mix and cook briefly for 2 to 3 minutes, just until slightly softened but still crunchy.
- Add the chicken and cook another minute or two, to heat through.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place the tortillas on a plate and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Microwave them on high (100 power) for 45 to 60 seconds, until softened.
- Place ¼ of the chicken and cabbage mixture on a tortilla.
- Fold each end over, then roll to make an enclosed wrap.
So go ahead and give these Moo Shu Chicken Wraps a try, and let us know how you like them in the comments below.
Thank you to Karen Verdusco from Karen’s Recipe Blog for use of her image.