Video: Seated Glute Stretch
The Seated Glute Stretch is a great stretch exercise for your glutes (bum), and can be done anywhere where you can sit. You can even do it at your desk while at work.
You should definitely add this stretching exercise to your warm-up or warm-down routine before and after your workout.
Watch the video above to see how to do the Seated Glute Stretch correctly.
- Warm-up Exercise: Seated Bike
- How to Stretch Your Hip Flexor
- Leg Exercises: Stepping Lunges
- Abdominal Exercises: Press Sit Ups
- Tricep Exercises: One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extensions