Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
It’s no secret that fruit is an essential part of a healthy, balanced diet, and there’s no better way to enjoy all the goodness of a variety of fruits, than in a delicious fruit salad. So here’s an easy fruit salad recipe for you to try and home.
- 6 Bananas (sliced)
- 1 apple (sliced without core)
- 4 Kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 2 pints of strawberries (sliced in half)
- Wash the fruit thoroughly and slice it. Then add it to a large bowl.
- Mix by hand, and for twist, sprinkle some lemon juice on it.
- Chill and serve!
Give this quick and easy fruit salad a try, and let us know what you think in the comments below.