Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
This refreshing peach and cucumber salsa recipe is a healthy alternative to the traditional salsa recipes, and great as a party snack or just for in-between.
- 2 cups of diced, peeled and pitted ripe, but firm peaches
- 1 cup of diced, unpeeled hothouse cucumber (the English kind is best)
- ¾ cup of diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon of chopped, canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- ⅓ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Season the salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir to blend before serving (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead).
We hope enjoy this peach and cucumber salsa recipe. Let us know what you think of it in the comment below.