Posted in Recipes by inMotion Life
This simple fat free sun dried tomato dip recipe is another easy, yet tasty dip, and definitely a healthier alternative to most dips.
- 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- ½ cup of non-fat sour cream
- 1 cup of non-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Basil leaves, for garnishing
- Puree the sun-dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar in a food processor.
- Add the cream cheese and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the sour cream and pulse until combined. (Be careful not to over process or the mixture will liquefy)
- Transfer the spread to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh basil.
(Makes 10 Servings)
Let us know what you think of this fat free sun dried tomato dip in the comments below.